Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure .It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection,the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another. It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one’s self or animals. Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
The word “LOVE” itself can be split into four parts.”L” stands for Loyal, be loyal to your lover, “O” is Observant, observant is the love bridge, leading to the depths of the soul of each other.”V” is Valiant, valiant is the weapon of love, for love escort. “E” is stand for Enjoyment, enjoy the happiness of love. Just like the feeling:”In my eyes you are the world but in yours you are one person.”
Famous love quotes
William Shakespeare’s love quotes
- Words can not express true love, loyalty behavior is the best explanation.
- Love to talk about a bit of a surprise to people to learn the total patient injury.
- The course of true love never did run smooth.
- Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
- Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love.
- Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals.
- They do not love that do not show their love.
- So long as I can breathe or I can see, so long lives your love which gives life to me.
- So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
- Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.
- I’ll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I’ll die by your hand which I love so well.
- My heart is ever at your service.
- Such is my love, to thee I so belong, that for thy right myself will bear all wrong.
- I’ll say she looks as clear as morning roses newly washed with dew.
- I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss.
Category: Life Style